Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dante's Little Known Tenth Circle of Hell

Dante couldn't have conceived of a vision of hell so vile as the one going on here last night.

Here were my viewing options:

1) A BBC special on why the world loves Barack Obama

2) "Sense and Sensibilities," a period piece adapted from the Jane Austen novel

3) "In Her Shoes," Cameron Diaz and her sister cry while wearing each other's shoes

4) An Arabic soap opera I cannot understand, and even if I could I wouldn't admit it

A deep and abiding shame prevents me from revealing which one I watched.

1 comment:

doczak said...

Just to get you updated: Stingl is winning cases left and right. Molitor is still asking for follow up on a case presented to him 5 months ago. Williams thinks that everyone is still trying to f**k him. And Shomin has no processed his 17th case this year. Sounds like your having the time of your life. Let me know when your coming in. What would be really cool is a photo of you on an inflatable in the middle of the cesspool...sweet.
Chavez